Monday, July 29, 2013

Happy Birthday, Laura!

Yesterday was my dear friend, Laura's birthday!  Our family met her family 11 years ago.  She has since successfully graduated all three of her children from their homeschool!  Their family & ours have the very rare blessing of each member enjoying & have friendship with all the other members!

When I think of Laura, I think of the word "Love".  Laura deeply loves our Lord, her family, & those who are fortunate enough to be her friends!  Laura also has a great love for all babies, & her pet babies (2 dogs & 1 cat)!  She has overcome many challenges in her life with love & grace.

Here's Laura with her lovely daughter, Emily.

By this all men will know that you are Mine, if you love one another.
Happy Birthday Dear Friend! Love you!!

1 comment:

  1. Great comments - happy birthdayto Laura too! So glad you have such rich in God friends!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thanks so much for taking the time to share with me!