Monday, July 22, 2013

Fun with Fresh Fruit

A friend contacted me today for ideas on how to do a birthday cake when most of the young guests have gluten and/or wheat allergies.  After some quick thought, I suggested using fresh fruit to make a "cake".  She liked the idea, but how?  So, I did what we always do in these situations:  I googled!

Who knew there were so many variations using Fresh Fruit to make a cake!  Even with no food allergies, this is a great idea for celebrations, especially for those of us who are working on eating healthier. 

Hope you enjoy & get creative!  Please let me know if you try any, or come up with one of your own!


Perfect for Birthdays or Showers

Looks easy to do!

Very Fancy! Great for any Celebration!

I think this is my favorite!

Cute & small, great for a summer tea!

Elegant!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Thanks so much for taking the time to share with me!