Friday, July 5, 2013

Easy Desserts: Cool Cantaloupe; Berries N Orange Fluff

I love desserts!  It's a great way to end a meal, a celebration, an evening.  I don't believe desserts have to fancy, rich, gooey, & full of calories.  Most of my favorite desserts involve fruit & low sugar, low fat ingredients.  That way, I can indulge in something sweet without adding too much sugar & calories!

I want to share two easy desserts I created this week.  Both have been tasted & approved of by Kent!

Cool Cantaloupe:
cantaloupe slices, frozen cool whip lite, cinnamon, pecan slices
Arrange two slices on a plate, facing each other.  Spoon the cool whip in between them.  Sprinkle with cinnamon & pecans.  Cool, creamy, & crunchy!


Berries N Orange Fluff:
Lite orange yogurt, low-fat cream cheese, frozen (or fresh) mixed berries
Whip yogurt & cream cheese together until fluffy.  Thaw or prepare mixed berries (I used blackberries, blueberries, strawberries, & raspberries).  Spoon berries over yogurt.  Tart & sweet!
Sorry for the poor photography, but the boys have my camera on Wilderness Trek.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Thanks so much for taking the time to share with me!