Tuesday, July 16, 2013

A Massage...Aahhhh!

I love getting massages!  If I could afford it...a massage would be a monthly occurrence!  So, yesterday, I went to a new place.  My dad goes there & paid for me to get an hour massage.

TMT Spa - Melody is the best massage therapist I have EVER been too!  She takes the time to listen to where you need the most work, & lets you pick the oil you want used (Bergamot).  But, the best part is Melody stretches each section as she goes before the actual massaging!

I can't remember the last time I felt so good!  And then, on the way home, I played "The Best of Bach".  Perfect way to spend a morning!

So, I don't have any affiliation with them, but if you're in the Fort Worth area, it's the best value & massage around!

TMT Spa
1244 Karla Drive, Suite 205 (go in the doors on the end & upstairs on your right)
Hurst, TX
Melody 871-471-7314
melody@tmtspa.com
http://tmtspa.com/
Classic Massage = $55 for 1 hour

They offer other services which I'm sure are great too!  Let me know if you try them out...

9 comments:

  1. I cant afford it but I do get a monthly massage.It is one of the best things I do for my health.My DR actually gave me an RX for it.Yours sounds heavenly.I love a good deep tissue and I like the stretching also.I like your blog ! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the best RX I've ever heard!
      Thanks so much! I'm having so much fun with the blog!

      Delete
  2. Glad you enjoyed the massage! Maybe the birthday angel or Santa will bring another one to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was such a great pleasure of mine to have been able to give you some relief that day for your session. I do appreciate the very thoughtful comments about myself and our company.
    Thank you, thank you for blogging, and saying such sweet things. I was most touched by what you said beyond words. I do my best, and just give the rest up to God.
    You are definitely a blessing and I look forward to meeting with you again soon.

    Have a wonderfully blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going to have to try them out, it sounds great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds great but can't while I'm on chemo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Phyllis! We'll go as soon as you're done!!

      Delete

I love to read your comments! Thanks so much for taking the time to share with me!