Thursday, August 1, 2013

Not. A. Good. Idea.

My sons were out of town for 4 of the last 7 weeks.  That's hard on a homeschool mom who's used to having them around!  Of course, every trip was with the church, so I'm very happy they had the opportunities to go!

My Andy is a Senior & he'll turn 18 in 5 months.  He's our first child & has brought laughter & sunshine into our home!  Andy graduates Homeschool on May 2, 2014.

Every May, our church has a recognition night for graduating seniors.  Part of this night is a Power Point presentation that parents put together of  photos & a message.  So . . . because I plan ahead, & because I know that more time is available this summer, than next spring . . . I decided to start going through photos.

Not. A. Good. Idea.

My son has gone from this...
To this...
 To this...
And now...

Again, going through photos of my baby while he's gone & I'm missin' him...Not. A. Good. Idea.

1 comment:

  1. Donna Jefferson aka NanaAugust 1, 2013 at 10:59 AM

    What beautiful pictures and memories...isn't it a blessing God gave us the ability to "remember"!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thanks so much for taking the time to share with me!