Thursday, August 8, 2013

Aunt Joyce

This is my Aunt Joyce with some her great-grandchildren.  Aunt Joyce is one of my mom's sisters & lives in Kansas  Since she lived close to my grandparents, her home was one of our gathering places.

Aunt Joyce has always loved & enjoyed children!  Her own three daughters, many nieces & nephews, grandchildren, & great-children.  She exemplifies God's love for children with her life!

But Jesus called them to him, saying, “Let the children come to me, and do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of God. Luke 18:16

Come, O children, and listen to me; I will teach you the fear of the Lord. Psalm 34:11

Her children rise up and call her blessed. Proverbs 31:28

I get to travel with my mom & Cousin Connie to visit Aunt Joyce next week!  I can't wait to see her & visit.

Please pray for my Aunt Joyce, as she's fighting lung cancer at this time.  We trust in the Lord & know he hears our prayers!

2 comments:

  1. a very fitting tribute to your Aunt Joyce! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how very sweet Lyn Morstain!!! Thank you:)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thanks so much for taking the time to share with me!