Monday, August 19, 2013

Movies

I am not a big movie goer.  I don't want to see every movie that comes out, in fact there are very few I want to see.

However, there are some movies that I can watch again & again & still enjoy.  I'm sure you've seen most of these, but I want to share anyway, 'cause hot summer days are perfect for settling into the AC/Fan cooled living room & enjoying a show!  So in no particular order... 
The pellet with the poison is in the vessel with the pestle,
the chalice from the palace has the brew that is true.
I know...but it has the BEST quotes!
Must be watched in order at least twice a year!
Harry Connick Jr., Sandra Bullock, music, smalltown Texas...
Watch twice a year with Kent
Unique, well-done, keeps ya guessing

Tom Hanks, Meg Ryan, great soundtrack...


So what are the movies you enjoy more than once?  

2 comments:

  1. I've only seen two of the movies you listed - both good - my favorite movie at theather was "Cars" with the grandchildren and family - I actually saw the whole thing!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought of you while making the list...I know you'd sleep through any of them!

      Delete

I love to read your comments! Thanks so much for taking the time to share with me!