Thursday, August 29, 2013

Haven't Been to the Grocery Store Dinner

I do love cooking, but I don't love shopping!  So I feel very accomplished when I can make a dinner from what's on hand!

This is one of those Easy, Haven't Been to the Grocery Store, What Can I Throw Together, Surprisingly Tastes Good Dinners!

I got out one of my trusty crockpots & opened the frig, freezer, & pantry.

Sliced, grilled chicken strips
1/2 bottle of Alfredo sauce
Parmesan cheese
Zesty Italian dressing
Frozen peas
Frozen carrots
Can of diced tomatoes
Salt & pepper

I dumped everything in,  & put the crockpot on low for 3 hours.  I served this Italian Chicken Soup topped with some Bruschetta Rounds from the pantry. I also set out a bowl of red & green grapes for munching.

That's one more day I can put off going to the Walmarts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Thanks so much for taking the time to share with me!